Ross Anderson is a partner in the Finance Department at Latham & Watkins and is a member of the Banking Practice Group. He has experience across a broad range of issues in banking law, with particular emphasis on matters relating to leverage finance and private equity finance deals. Mr. Anderson has particular experience in relation to cross-border acquisition financing transactions. He acts for financial institutions, private equity sponsors and major corporations.
Mr. Anderson's representative transactions include advising:
- JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs as lead arrangers in connection with the super senior revolving loan facility, senior secured notes and second lien notes refinancing of all of Perstorp Holdings’ existing senior facilities, part of the mezzanine facilities and general corporate purposes
- Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Société Générale, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas and Natixis as mandated lead arrangers in connection with €1.335 billion senior credit facilities and €375 million high yield notes to finance the acquisition of French engineering group Spie by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) as senior lenders in connection with the senior and mezzanine facilities relating to the Orchid MPS group
- Morgan Stanley in connection with the €25 million super senior revolving credit facilities and €260 million senior secured bridge facilities relating to the sale by Numericable of Coditel
- Goldman Sachs PIA and TPG Capital as the shareholders of the Ontex group in connection with the issuance of €320 million of senior secured notes, €280 million of senior secured floating rate notes, €235 million of senior notes and €75 million of super senior revolving credit facilities
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, Credit Suisse AG, London Branch, RBC Capital Markets and GE Corporate Finance Bank SAS in connection with the underwriting of £425 million of senior secured notes, £125 million of senior notes and £70 million of super senior revolving credit facilities to fund the acquisition of the Priory Group by Advent International
- CVC Capital Partners in connection with bank and bond LBO financing for the acquisition of Sunrise Communications AG
- Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan as initial purchasers and Lloyds TSB as arranger and lender in connection with £240 million 9¾% senior secured noted issued by, and £30 million revolving credit facility advanced to, DFS Holdings Furniture PLC
- Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley as initial purchasers of €300 million 9% Senior Secured Notes due 2017, US$260 million 9½% Senior Secured Notes due 2017 and Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley as arrangers and lenders of €104 million revolving credit facility advanced to, OXEA Finance & Cy S.C.A.