Wednesday, 2 November 2011
The May Fair Hotel, London
Against the backdrop of an ever darkening economic outlook for 2012, Latham & Watkins invites you to attend the 2011 Annual Restructuring Conference where we will look at some of the most pressing issues and developments in the international restructuring markets over the last year. The conference will provide you with practical insights and expert commentary to help you navigate your way through the current storm.
Join us on Wednesday, 2 November at The May Fair Hotel, London, for a morning briefing followed by a light lunch. Speakers will include representatives from a number of major financial institutions and organisations active in the restructuring world who will be joined by Latham & Watkins’ global restructuring practice across Europe, the Middle East and the U.S.
Key topics will include:
- The impact of the ongoing Eurozone crisis on the restructuring pipeline
- Effects of the ratings downgrade of the US
- Developments in EU insolvency proceedings
- The crucial role of CDS in restructurings
- Insights into recent high profile restructurings such as Dubai World
For further information or for questions regarding this event, please contact Stephanie Watson or on +44.20.7710.3027.